Relicta is a first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Alone in the treacherous depths of the Moon, your scientific mind is the only thing that can keep your daughter alive…
Play as a top physicist stranded on an eerie, derelict Moon base. Find your way around the enigmatic, terraformed craters by bending gravity and magnetism to your will in order to solve physical puzzles. Will you rush straight ahead and try to reach safety – or will you take your time to gather clues and unravel the intrigues of 22nd century orbital politics? Buried in the eternal darkness of the lunar craters lies a secret that might claim your daughter’s life – or change the fate of humanity forever. Are you ready to face the ultimate consequences of your research?
The year is 2120.
Ever since the War, the massive base under the lunar rock has laid derelict and forgotten. Its dead silence conceals something darker than the depths of Shackleton Crater. Something that was there centuries before the greedy ice miners, the idealistic pirates and the self-righteous corporations came in search of forbidden secrets. Secrets capable of covering the barren regolith in lush jungle, altering entire magnetospheres or deploying even more insidious effects.
And now Patel is trapped on Luna, with nothing but her brains and her gravitoelectromagnetic gloves. She will have to navigate the mind-bending experiments left behind by Aegir Labs, while she tries to unravel the mysteries of the anomaly codenamed Relicta.
– Mind-bending mechanics – alter gravity and magnetism at will.
– Complex physical puzzles – combine your abilities in innovative ways to solve these physical riddles.
– Lovingly detailed environments – each corner tells a story, each new step is a challenge.
– Deep and enigmatic background story – Find clues and piece together the details about the investigation of the Relicta’s anomaly.
– Immersive original soundtrack – slip into the soundscapes of a sci-fi psychological thriller.